Daily Check-in: Monday, April 3rd

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today? How was your weekend?

I hope all is well with you!

I wanna give a shoutout to our lovely Raven for hosting the past two weeks--couldn't do this without ya bud!--and to Coby for ghosting the weekend! Thank you both so much!

So how are things going for you guys? Is the weather turning nicer?

It cant make up its mind here! Its definitely ice-mud season though. Yuck!

Anyway, that's enough jibber jabber--let's talk workouts shall we? What's happenin with workouts, Blenderz?

I am thoroughly intrigued by Erica's new challenge, and I am going to do that this week. I've enjoyed all her workouts thus far, so can't wait to try a full week with her!

As for food today?

Not sure on that front! Right now food is the furthest thing from my mind. Hubby had to take care of a skunk this morning, and the smell has infiltrated my garage (because he couldnt shut the dang doors!! *grumble grumps grumble*). It is gross and not at all appetite inducing.

As for a pic for today? The corn fields are all currently flooded, so there's swans a swimmin in the corn fields right now. This particular pair is of a tundra (on the left) and trumpeter (on the right) swans.

Alrighty guys, that's about it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me and I hope you have great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited