Weekend Check-in: April 1st

Good morning/afternoon/evening, Blendiez! And a happy April 1st to you! And if you're celebrating April Fool's Day, well, fool me once, shame on me...no, you. Fool me twice...dang! Why is that saying so hard to get right? Clearly we know who the fool is now! ;-)

So what's going on with you today? Any fun plans? Maybe no plans, and that's just what you need? I'm hosting a party in a couple of hours (with the help of a friend) and I'm suddenly questioning my sanity. I'm having several friends from church over, and we are setting out all the clothes, housewares, etc. that we no longer use and if anyone else wants them, they can take them. Whatever doesn't get taken is getting donated. Hubby said that I'm basically hosting an indoor yard sale, lol! We'll have coffee and snacks. I just get really anxious whenever hosting any more than two people. I sweat and talk fast and flutter about like a butterfly being hunted by a toddler.

Do you get nervous hosting parties, or you more the life of the party?

At any rate, what's going on with workouts today? Tell me your plans for moving your body! I think I may be resting, or maybe going for a walk later.

And how about food? What's on the menu? I'm thinking sandwiches and roasted potatoes, my go-to dinner when I'm tired and don't feel like cooking.

Well, like my grandpa used to say, "That's enough outta me." I'm off to drink more coffee and get ready for the party. Have a wonderful Saturday, and I look forward to reading you all!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***