Daily Check-in: Friday, March 31st

Hey, Blendiez!

Somehow, we made it to Friday. And the last day of March. So how does that feel?

From a food perspective, pretty dang good as I know pizza is in my future.

As far as a workout though, I think I'd like to focus on lower body today. From HIIT to strength, I feel like giving my legs a variety of burn.

But you tell me how your Friday is going.

And I'll make it a Flower Friday with some Cherokee Bean Bush Blossoms. It's a gorgeous plant with a tower of tubular red flowers and they end up making red seeds that no one should really eat. The beauty is simply admired.

Okay. That's all I got. Do be sure to check in with our lovely Coby over the weekend. She'll have you well checked-in no doubt.

And then come Monday, the return of our classically fantastic Kim of Kims. Lots to look forward to!

As for today, I hope it behaves. And I thank you once more and as always for reading and checking in with me. It's a pleasure to be here with you.

Until next time, take all the care, and blend how you blend, Blenderz.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***