Perspiration Pals 30 March 2023

Hi there, Pals! I don’t seem to be able to catch up with my usual standard (for want of a better word) regarding my hosting abilities. My procrastination skills, on the other hand, are honed.

I did Day 4 of the Strength Challenge, no, that’s a lie, I actually had to swap the two days because my upper body was too sore yesterday so I thought I’d do a lower-body routine with Amanda and it was a good decision. I have absolutely no idea what to do next, though… any suggestions?

I’ve already had lunch and most of you might have had breakfast or dinner so let’s talk about the digestive system a little. A little fill-in-the-gaps, perhaps: 1. It doesn’t take …….. to move food down your esophagus. The muscles of the esophagus move food down to the stomach. This means you can eat upside, but beware of choking. 2. Contrary to popular belief, the ……….. isn’t the main source of food digestion. While mechanical digestion occurs in the stomach, most of the work is done by the small intestine. 3. The small ……….. isn’t small at all. Stretched out, it would cover space the size of a tennis court.

Sorry for the pop quiz, Pals, I must go back to work now. Take care and digest your food. Carefully.