Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 30th

Hi there, Blendfriendz!

How are you on this Friday Eve?

Before we venture any further into the check-in, how about we look at the ghosting (guest hosting) schedule and see what we can look forward to!

April 1st & 2nd: Coby

April 8th & 9th: Karen

April 15th & 16th: Lea

April 22nd & 23rd: Inge

April 29th & 30th: Shabnam

As always, if you have your eye on an available weekend that you would like to ghost up, feel free to let me or Kim know and we will have you up here. Thanks in advance! We look forward to it!

Okay, so workouts. Is one happening today? ..I'm thinking some upper body strength will do well for today as far as myself goes, but what about you?

And what about you and food? I'm also thinking about grilled chicken quarters and a zucchini pie. I'll be looking forward to that all day!

As for the photo, I'm trying my phone at Twilight photography again. This photo was taken several dusks ago, but I liked how the crescent moon was hanging out with Venus.

Alright, Blenderz, that's all I have for now. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I hope you have a nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited