My Workout & My Day

Hello and good morning everyone we are offically halfway through the week and what a crazy week it has been for us over here with the weird weather we've been having this week. But I believe it's going to be nice and sunny the next 4 days and it will be nice enough for me to wear a dress on Friday and maybe tomorrow too if I feel like it. Anyway let's move on to workouts after the workout I had for Monday and Tuesday it felt so nice to have a nice relaxing stretching workout with Kellie to really stretch out the muscles that were really working hard the last couple of days.

I don't remember if i posted online yesterday or not but if i did then I'll wait to post online again until Friday morning I do have some good news for all of you ladies online. On Friday this week I'm going to be going to my very first job interview to hopefully finally get the job and I'm so exicted and also nervous too, but my mom and Allen are hoping that the first job interview goes well and that I get the job. So I'll be looking my best for my first job interview and I'll be wearing a really nice lovely dress along with my black motorcycle boots and my black leather jacket too.