Perspiration Pals 29 March 2023

Hello Pals! Sorry for the late (well, relatively late) start but as usual, I started working and didn’t have time to take a break and summon my thoughts for an entertaining stream of consciousness. The stream of consciousness is here but you really wouldn’t want to read that, trust me.

Anyway, I got up at the crack of dawn (due to ‘daylight saving’ it’s dark again early in the morning) and did Day 3 of the… what?, I hear you ask, the Strong Challenge. Yes, I’m slightly addicted to the Strong programs and challenges. And I’m also slightly addicted the swap feature. It’s brilliant.

Maybe it’s just in my head but I think my core has got a bit stronger in the past couple of months… I had an argument with my brother again about the need to go the gym. He simply can’t get why I don’t go. The people who are supposed to be proud of my achievements are the best at disparaging them, oddly enough. Have you ever had arguments about whether it’s better/more effective to work out in a gym?

It's Manatee Appreciation Day. I like manatees. They are weirdly sweet creatures.

All right, Pals, I need to go back to work now, have an easy day.