Daily Check-in: Wednesday, March 29th

Hey everyone, and welcome to the halfway day!

Wanna stop halfway through the workout? Go ahead!

Want to only eat half your dinner? That's cool too!

But, do note that you don't half to wait for Wednesday to do something halfway or feel half-hearted about anything. It's just a fun measure of time. We are halfway through our work week. Halfway there. Lemon on a pear, Blenderz. Lemon on a pear.

I have a core workout in mind for today. Followed by food. No specifics, but I can give you some regarding the photo for #WildflowerWednesday. The many faces of this Fleabane is here to add just a little bit more to your day.

Throw in an almost done and we are chicken on bear crawling right through to the end.

I can't tell if the coffee has kicked in or not.

Thanks for reading. I hope your day goes well!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***