HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 28th

Good last Tuesday of March!

I have been struggling to remain constant with the healthy habits that I want to build ever since the crazy work week I had before my vacation. The number on the scale has gone up this month. And I thought I would exercise and be super active during my vacation, but instead, I skipped workouts and did not do much.

I am trying to not beat myself up over two weeks of inconsistency. Like the quote above says, what I do today shapes my future, not what I did not do in the past. I was on plan these past two days and will be again today.

I have Kelli’s 5x5x5 upper body workout on my calendar, one of the workouts that I missed last week. This one has been on my “Try later” list for a long time, so I am really looking forward to it, but the last time I did a workout involving a lot of pulsing movements, I could not bend my arms for days. And I want to go for a walk, to get in some practice kilometres before The Amazing Race challenge starts at work next week.

What will you be doing today to make your tomorrow even better? Hope this will be a great day for everyone!