2 year stroke anniversary

So it's my 2 year stroke anniversary today. I honestly can't believe 2 years have passed already. My family came over which was nice. Just a bit problematic with the pets. My brother has 2 dogs, I have a kitten. My kitten was curious but 1 dog started barking, which scared my baby, and she went underneath the bed. She was so stressed out she didn't even want a treat. She just wanted to cuddle with me. Thankfully it was only a few hours. I shared my stroke anniversary in the stroke survivor groups. I mentioned it like "it's been 2 years since the covid shot gave me a stroke", cause to me personally it's important to mention and it helps some other survivors to realize their suspicion that the shot caused their stroke might be right. Well there was 1 guy (new to the group apparently) who replied "I had a vaccination after my stroke so the stroke must have caused the vaccination. Dumbass". Like "correlation isn't causation". I get that comment a lot. I replied that I have an official diagnosis and he's calling my doctors dumbasses. Then reported him to the admins. I always dread having to have that discussion. I know I'm not obligated to defend myself but it's exhausting when people treat you as liar or call you names. Anyway, I tried to let it go and just enjoy my day but it sort of sticks with me. Unfortunately I didn't have time for a workout today. I did take a self portrait for my anniversary last weekend. My mom called my face in this picture weird, lol. I have a very sharp bone structure in my face that's accentuated by the blowing out of the candle.

Anyway as far as my fitness is concerned I'm doing pretty well. I've been doing 5 workouts a week for almost 10 months now. I always did 5 per week before the stroke and really wanted to get back into that groove. I haven't reached a goal in a while. I'm currently doing a cut to try to lose some fat. I will be switching to a bulk soon though. I am also trying to make my workouts less intense because I seem to be overcompensating. Like, my brain thinks that if I do more, I'll get where I want to be faster. Which I know isn't true but it's a subconscious thought. So I guess I have been overtraining for a bit. But I'm working on it! Thanks for all your continued support and kind words. I'll keep you all updated on future victories and developments 💚💚