My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone and how was everyone's weekend because mine was pretty good we had a very interesting weekend around the house and now comes the busy week. I know that my butt and core are feeling it from the killer workout that I had yesterday with Daniel it was a burner workout for sure and you will be feeling it by the next day, plus I had a burner upper body workout with Kellie for today. The two different workouts were Abs and HIIT Cardio Workout - No Equipment Lower Body and Core Challenge with Daniel, Complete Upper Body Workout for Strength & Toning: Arms, Shoulders, Chest, and Back Workout with Kellie.

Now my whole body is feeling it from doing those two workout and I have another HIIT workout for tomorrow combined with lower body strength training, so by the end of tomorrow my lower body is not going to be too happy with me torturing them so much. But I will be able to stretch all of those muscles out on Wednesday when I do a nice stretching workout with Kellie or Daniel depends on who it's with that day. The weather for us over here is really cold but I'm really hoping that it warms up a lot this week because I know that it will be nice enough on Friday for me to wear a dress.

We are really looking forward to a warmer week this week before we get some more rain again for next week and at this rate my mom and Allen are not really getting too much time outside.