Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Athletic-Inspired Cardio and Core Intervals

Hey FB Athletes!

If you have a body, you’re an athlete, and that’s what today’s workout release is all about:

Athletic-Inspired Cardio and Core Intervals

This workout blends together plyometrics, speed, agility, and balance work to give you a challenging, yet fun, cardio and core workout. If you’re someone who likes to run, jump, crawl, leap, hike (aka use your body to the fullest) I think you’ll really enjoy this. You’ll get the benefits of performance improvement – increased endurance, power, and stability – which will translate to all of your workouts and daily life.

On its own, this is a solid level 4. Many of the movements are high-impact but I’m sure to offer modifications when possible. Taking the modifications and working at a more moderate (for you) pace would make this a level 3.

I started athletics at a young age and played volleyball competitively for 14 years of my life. This workout pretty much sums up my training experience and it was both fun and nostalgic!

Did you play a sport growing up? Do you have a sport you enjoy playing now? Let me know!

Hope to see you moving along with me!

-Nicole