Daily Check-in: Monday, March 27th

Hello hello, Everyone, and welcome to The Mondaze.

But first, let's talk about that weekend. How was it? Classic busy busy for me, but I wanna throw a thanks to Shabnam for being our ever so wonderful ghost (guest host) over the weekend. Congrats to your new Fishy Trainer!

Anywah, what's on the agenda for today? Workout? No-out? Some-out? It's all good under the eyes of moving how you need to move. ..My movement being some lower body strength with Daniel. Sounds about right for today.

And to follow that with food, what is it, Blendiez? Not sure for myself. I'm back in that odd zone where I'm not really craving or having an appetite for anything specific. Which pairs great with I don't know what I'm eating anyway😅

Picture for today is of a Dwarf Dandelion. They're only a bit related to Dandelions, and are clearly much smaller, but a deeper rich in gold appearance, as if the sun melted and rained golden dew drops onto the ground.

Okay, Blendfriendz. The normal stuff and things await. I hope you can have a nice start of your week. And as always, thank you for reading and checking in with me today. See you!

PS: Shout out to Lisette on her anniversary today marking being a stroke survivor. Lisette, you are a warrior and no doubt solid inspiration to many for keeping on as you overcome daily challenges that a lot of us so easily take for granted. I can't imagine the difficulty and struggle physically or mentally or even really wanting to "celebrate" this day. But I just want to take a moment to acknowledge your strength and perseverance. I'm glad you are here to keep sharing your recovery with us and for always giving that stroke the middle finger. You define what strong can be.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***