Weekend Check-In: Sunday, March 26

Hello my beautiful Blendfriends! Welcome to Sunday and welcome to the ghost check-in! It's gonna be a short one in my part. Yours however, doesn't have to be. I'm might not be in a writing mood but definitely in a reading mood😊

How's it going? I hope you're ending the weekend or starting the week OK(ish). Anything exciting happening in your part of the world(not really the world, just yours😉)?

Everything's OK here. A normal Sunday morning☕. Later this afternoon I'm going to see a friend who's hosting an afternoon tea with only gals. 5 others will be there. It'll be nice🍵. How's your day or maybe how 'was' your day?

How about some workouts? I think I'll tack on Aly's new video after this post. But tell me about yours including non-FB activities and adventures please if you'd like to.

And foods activities and stories? Anyone's cooking or baking today? Our Sunday chef is making fish(Hopefully grilling it).

And lastly, my photo. It can be called, "sky, a tree and the sun"😍😁. Just an old photo I found in my phone. Not that we 'have' to have a photo but I just wanted to share an oldie. Hope you enjoy!

That's all I have so far. Thank you so much for checking in with me this weekend. Our amazing Raven will be back tomorrow to run this train, for another week or so. You guys have a wonderful one and take care💛