My Workout & My Day

Good early morning everyone I'm off to a early start today because my mom is going to be part of a special cacao cermony this morning and I want to be a part of it too. So I'm going to be doing my workout this afternoon with Kellie and it is a upper body strength and cardio kickboxing workout for day 2 of the FB Blend program and I think it's going to be a burner program. After I did the lower body workout with Kellie my legs were feeling and they are still feeling it this morning running around taking care of chores, but tomorrow I'll be running around a lot tomorrow moring because we are going to go grocery shopping.

But I know that I got two important appointments this week on two different days other than that if the weather get's warm enough we will be able to do stuff outside. I would just like it if it get's into the high 50s again like it did the last time I was here it would be nice so that way I can wear some more of my dresses and I can wear one to my dad's house. But I don't know of what the weather is going to be like for here this week if it's nicer this week again then I'm going to be wearing dresses or wearing nicer clothes for this week.