Weekend Check-In: Saturday, March 25

Good morning or good any time of the Saturday you're in, beautiful Blendfriends🤗

How are you? I'm not caffeinated yet but I'll get me charged soon☕ I've been sleeping in and staying up lately. I just woke up thinking I'm checking in with Raven and my hubs is already at work😂. I saw my husband in the living room and freaked out, then realized it's Saturday and I'm the ghost👻🤭. Don't worry, you'll be taken care of or at least I try.

My photo shows my new pet, a gold fish that I bought for our Haftsin table. His or her name is Vitamin C! The story behind this name: the last day before spring break, I had 6 graders in my class. I asked them to help me find a name for my fish. A boy asked me what color my fish was and I said, orange. Then he goes, OK then, name her "Vitamin C" because Orange has vitamin c😂. I found it so cute I went with it. So here it is, Vitamin C😍. I have to change her water every 3 to 4 days! Not fun! I rather walk my pet😉. So, let's have a question here: what other kind of animal would you choose other than the ones you already have(had) or if you want to start adopting one? Of course you don't have to answer this question and just move on to the next🙂

The next question, of course, will be about workouts and foods. I haven't picked my workout yet but I'm thinking to do some mobility for today. For dinner I'm thinking red lentil with white rice. But I'm more interested in knowing your choices. Please share your work part and delicious parts of your fitness today with us.

I'm looking forward to reading all of you. Thanks in advance for checking in with me. I hope you're having a nice Saturday. Take care guys, see you soon💛👻

EDIT: Oops, I forgot to answer my own Saturday question! I've already had dogs, chicks, love birds, mouse, guinea pig, pigeon. My ideal choice for having another kind of animal would be horses! I love them❤. Not sure if they're considered as "pets" but it's my choice of living with an animal🐎

***Please feel free to stop by at this thread, Daily Check-Ins. It's open to all blenders to read, comment, share stories or photos, lurk and even host(as a guest host aka Ghost) this thread on weekends.***

Edited