Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout: AMRAP Strength with Cardio Rounds

Hey FB Family!

I have recently added AMRAP-style workouts to my training, including this one. It's called AMRAP Strength with Cardio Rounds and, let me tell you, it's a total body workout that will leave you feeling energized and worked! The workout consists of three AMRAPs (as many rounds as possible), challenging your strength and cardio endurance. Each AMRAP includes a variety of exercises that work for different muscle groups, making it a well-rounded and effective workout.

One thing I love about this workout is that it's easy to modify for any fitness level. The weights you choose and the intensity of the cardio rounds can be adjusted to make it more challenging or accessible depending on your goals and fitness level. The warm-up included simple yet effective movements to get the blood flowing and the muscles warmed up. Then, we jumped right into the first AMRAP, which included exercises like dumbbell suitcase squats, push-ups, and bent-over dumbbell rows. The cardio round followed lateral hurdle runs using dumbbells, which was challenging but fun.

The second and third AMRAPs were just as challenging, with exercises like dumbbell power cleans, shoulder presses, and drag bicep curls. The cardio rounds varied, with lateral hurdle runs, speed skaters, and burpees are thrown in to increase the heart rate.

Overall, I had a blast with this workout and can't wait to do it again. It's an excellent option for anyone looking for a total body workout that's challenging yet fun. 

If you can try out AMRAP Strength with Cardio Rounds, I highly recommend it!

-Brian