Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New 5-Day Challenge Trainer Series: Faster with Tasha

Good morning FB Family!

This new 5-day challenge will push you to lift heavy, move quickly, and channel your inner athlete while improving your speed and strength. Join me in tackling five new level 4 workouts that will boost your mental confidence just as much as your physical fitness!

5-Day Challenge Trainer Series: Faster with Tasha

Whether you’re a runner/cyclist/sports participant seeking to improve performance goals or a fitness enthusiast who loves to challenge yourself, this challenge is a fun way to target multiple fitness disciplines that all contribute to increased speed, strength, and power. Note that these are challenging workouts! If you need to add a recovery day (or two) to the challenge, please do so. You can repeat this challenge to benchmark your progress but pay close attention to your body/mind. Depending on your fitness level and goals, I recommend no more than two-three consecutive repeat weeks (with a couple rest days in between attempts). Make sure to include de-load phases during your training to allow for muscle repair and mental reprieve!

I filmed this challenge in the exact order that you will complete it and the footage shows it – there are more than a few “holy molies” and “oh my goodnesses” scattered throughout each workout, haha. It was so much fun and I hope you enjoy pushing yourself right along with me and my literal buckets of sweat. No joke – there were some concerning moments when I wondered, “is there any water left in my body?” I’m pretty sure I accidentally drowned a rogue ant on the floor. (Same ant from several videos ago? Maybe, maybe not. Probably not so I should figure out how they’re getting inside…)

I bet you’re wondering if the challenge helped me in any way. Yes, it did! The challenge was the catalyst I needed to take my training runs and workouts to the next level. I’ve been following a similar weekly schedule (with breaks of course) since I finished filming and have noticed improvements in my baseline running speeds, decreased perceived exertion during difficult training sessions, and most importantly, I’m excited to conquer my workouts!

My question for you: Who’s in? Let us know in the comment section below! Are you looking forward to any workouts in particular?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha