Daily Check-in: Friday, March 25th

Hey Blendiez!

And how about that Friday?

Maybe it holds a workout somewhere in there? Mine does. I have my eyes set on a nice upper body and HIIT with Tasha. Looking forward (mostly) to the good burns. I wish you well on all your workout endeavors.

And I know we have to have some food thrown in our day some time, yeah?

So what shall that be?

Thinking it might be pizza for me, but do share whatever you have nomming on.

And as for our picture, all eyes are on you today. Green Eyes, that is, with today's Flower for Friday. They are also known for smelling like chocolate. And they kinda do. Faint and floral, but of chocolate essence. So that's pretty cool. Or sweet I should say.😉

Alright, Blenderz. That's about all for me for now. Do make sure to check in with our sunshiney Shabnam over the weekend as she will be your guide for all check-in things Saturday and Sunday.

And then come Monday time, I'll be right back here with you.

But until then, thanks for hanging out with me on a Friday. And hopes today goes alright for you.

I'll catch you later, FB Fam!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***