Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 23rd

Hey there, Fitness Fam. How are you today?

Ah, I'm pretty tired. Stayed up way too late and I'm really feeling the effects of that. Plus, I don't think I've quite forgiven the time change. I'm over it. Almost.

Anyway, let's talk about the ghosting schedule right quick and look to what's ahead this weekend and beyond:

March 25th & 26th: Shabnam

April 1st & 2nd: Coby

April 8th & 9th: Karen

April 15th & 16th: Lea

April 22nd & 23rd: Inge

I have a gap on the 8th and 9th of April, so if anyone would like to host that or any unnamed weekend, just let me or Kim know and you'll be up here! Thanks in advance!

Now back to the normal check-in stuff and things, what are you doing for some movement? ..I'll be trying an Erica workout that focuses on lower body, but what about you? I hope the workout is yours to enjoy.

As far as food? The plan is never solid, lol. I have some leftover rotisserie chicken that I bought after running errands yesterday, so I think I'll make a sandwich with the leftovers.

Picture for today is another Spring thing. A beauty on its on, but better left not touched. Photoed here are the whitish green blooms and fresh tender leaves of some Poison Ivy. They are hard to catch in bloom as they are small and not that remarkable, but I think pretty in their own right.

That's all I got for today, Blendiez. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. Best wishes for the hours ahead of you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited