Perspiration Pals 23 March 2023

Hello Pals! It’s a bright, bright sunshiny day here. So of course, it’ll rain on Saturday. And possibly on Sunday too, which is unfortunate because I’ve been planning to take Fiona for a spin at the weekend. I managed to do the right routine this morning and getting up was a tiny bit easier too. It does help that it’s getting lighter and lighter in the morning but it’ll be ruined by the good old daylight saving stunt this weekend.

Anyway, I did Day 25 of Strong 3 which means that I’m about to finish the program. I don’t know what to do next but I’ll make up my mind during the weekend while listening to the rain…

I read another excellent article (Candice) about how to set boundaries, in other words, how to say no so as not to feel overwhelmed. I know I had problems with this throughout my young adult years but nowadays I’m quite good at saying no. According to the article, there is a soft and a hard style. Which one is yours?

I need to go now, Pals, as I’m at work and once the day starts it’s difficult to take a break and start the thread.

PS, why can't I attach pictures...?

Edited