Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Quick Total Body AMRAP Strength Circuits

Hey hey FB Fam!

Today’s workout was born out of a personal need that I know we all could use from time to time. This is for the days when a short routine is the only way it’s going to get done, but you still want to work up a sweat!

Quick Total Body Strength

I had a situation a few weeks ago where it had been a crazy week - sick kids, shuffled schedules, the works - and I had very short windows of availability to exercise. I didn’t have the time to craft a routine and simply wanted to get in, sweat, and get out. So I made a point to create this effective and fun time crunch workout!

The format is AMRAP, meaning we take 3-4 exercises and perform them for as many rounds as possible in a 4-minute block. I knew AMRAP was the way to go because it gives each individual so much freedom. Instead of set work/rest periods, you get to choose how much (if any) rest you want to take within the working period.

I had a lot of fun filming this. My heart rate was elevated, I was able to push myself with weights, and walked away feeling more energized than I started. Time well spent for sure!

Do you benefit from shorter workouts? What other types would you like to see?

Go get that “workout complete!”
Nicole