Daily Check-in: Wednesday, March 22nd

Hey Blendiez, and welcome to that halfway point of the week!

And also a #wildflowerwednesday with some Southern Beeblossum. This is a tall, wispy kind of plant; the delicate flowers hanging out on the end and seeming to make them top heavy as they sway and bend with the wind.

Anyway, so what's with you and workouts? Got one? Rest is good too. ..I'll be taking it down a notch with some yoga for opening up the chest and shoulders. I've really come to enjoy yoga and the unique challenge it brings. I always struggle with staying present as my mind is a hamster wheel and always so all over the place. But in anyway, I hope you get what you want out of your workout or no-out today.

And what of food? ..I didn't get to the turkey enchiladas yesterday. I was short on time and fell back to sandwhiches, so I'll be seeing about those enchiladas today.

Okay, I need to get on outta here. Thank you so much for reading, checking in with me, and for you just being you.

Have and hopes for a good day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***