Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Glute Focused HIIT

Hey Team!

Are you ready to feel the burn with this Glute Focused HIIT?

This Glute-Focused HIIT workout targets and strengthens your glute muscles, one of the body's largest and strongest muscle groups. Not only are strong glutes essential for athletes, but they also improve everyday movements such as walking, running, and squatting. Incorporating glute-focused exercises in your training program can help to improve posture, balance, stability, power, and overall athletic performance while reducing the risk of injury.

This workout includes a warm-up consisting of four exercises that use a mini band or booty band to activate and mobilize the glute muscles. The workout consists of three circuits, each consisting of three exercises targeting different aspects of glute strength in a HIIT format. The circuits include a range of exercises such as squats, lunges, and bridges, using dumbbells and bands to challenge the muscles in different planes of motion.

As a coach, I have seen firsthand the benefits of incorporating glute-focused exercises in training programs. This workout is a perfect example of effectively targeting this crucial muscle group. However, I have to admit this workout is challenging! After recording this, I am still feeling it days later. But don't let that scare you off! The results are worth it.

So, if you're looking for a challenging, fun, and efficient way to build a stronger, more functional body, try this Glute-Focused HIIT workout. You will get a little taste of what my athletes experience on leg day, and I promise you won't regret it.

Let's get those glutes fired up and start feeling the burn!
-Brian