Daily Check-in: Tuesday, March 21st

Hello Blendfriendz, and how are you fairing today? Mostly in the good corner, I hope.

How about we start with talking about some workouts? What's on your calendar today? ..I have a short HIIT workout combined with a core workout with Tasha that features an extended cooldown. That should feel pretty good I think, but feel free to share what's working for you today.

And follow that up with all things nutrish and delish! I think I will throw some turkey enchiladas together and call it a dinner.

Now as for our photo today, we have the flower from a Southern Dewberry. And it can be a two for Tuesday if we count the Leaf-footed bug that decided to photo bomb.

Alright, Blenderz. I'm off to go do stuff and things. I hope the day is kind to you.

I thank you again for reading and checking in with me today!

And to our Kim, #TangoTuesday💙💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***