Perspiration Pals 21st March 2023 😇

hey there folks,

How's it going? It seems like a fast-paced day here today, lots happening at school. non-sunny but also non-rainy day, so won't complain about that.

this past Sunday, I completed Fit 3 for the third time around, took me 6 weeks instead of 4. I was scared pollens will bring me down and I wanted to be done and I did. totally sore all over still. I gave some thought about why i like Fit 3 so much --I feel the 'intensity' (not just HIIT) of the program, including length, cardio component etc, balances or equalizes my mostly sedentary work life. I haven't had this with any other program. Maybe that is also why I 'see' most results after Fit 3: my trousers fit better, have increased weights on a lot of exercises, can do couple of full push ups (from 0), feel more compact and light, my midsection is anything but flat but I can feel abs muscles getting tight and being better able to do a lot of core exercises.... the list goes on 😁 but have to admit finding 60ish minutes to workout is challenging. I only have couple of free hours in the evenings and then whatever happened to other parts of life...see the meme 🤣 the struggle is real.

anywho, that was me going on and on about Fit 3... do you have a program or routine that you can go on and on about? 😂

fur baby's fine. a new cat sitter will visit us tomorrow. i sincerely hope it goes fine and i can find someone to look after Cookie..

that's about it from me folks..need to prepare for a guest lecture that I am giving this afternoon. can't wait to be done and be home. over to y'all now. let us know how goes your day.

thank you for checking in with me and fur baby today.