I'm soo proud

It's never too late for a happy childhood😜

Hello beautiful FB community,

I apologize to the HKS Blenders for posting this, because I already extensively shared about my excitement for my new passion but I'm still soo proud and now I also have pictures to share. And this post is also a big thanks to the FB team for such a great offer of so many different workouts, which definitely prepares you for almost any kind of activity.

Anyway, I really don't know why but last year inspired me to try a lot of new things.

I was looking around for specific dance classes and contacted many dance schools in summer but no one offered classes for adults just for kids and I forgot about it again. This January I got an email asking if I'm still interested in taking part in an Acro-Dance class (acro for acrobatics) and I said yes. And yes I was the oldest in the group with 45 years. The others were around 18-20 years old. But who cares. It was the most amazing experience. I never had lessons before or as a child and I was as surprised as the trainers that I was able to do many of the moves. Of course not very pretty and some moves with support but I fitted right in. Cartwheels with hands, one hand, no hands, head stand, handstand and handstand bridge (forward and backwards) and yes we also practiced back flips. I'm not very flexible. So splits are difficult and I'm not sure if I will ever get there but I can jump. And being small and having a general good fitness level really helps. And I'm soo proud. Haven't had so much fun in a long time.

Unfortunately the group was too small so that the classes didn't continue. But they promised us to find more participants. Fingers crossed 😀 Until then I have a big beach almost in front of my house. That should be enough space to practice 😉

Big thanks to the wonderful support from such a wonderful community.

Wishing all that your day just sparkles ✨