A
Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Day 6 Eating Accountability to Not Eat Out

The title is really weird, but I haven't ordered anything on a doordash app yet!

I had to go into the office today - i don't have any stress when I'm working in the office, but I do when I'm at home. It's interesting - when I'm forced to wake up early and go early into the office, I have more of a work life balance than when I work at home.

I did get food at the cafeteria, and it was pretty healthy compared to what I'd ordinarily eat.

I got a take out sandwich, which was still far cheaper. I'll be working from home tomorrow. To break up the monotony, I scheduled a Reformer Pilates workout in the middle of the work-day to go... somewhere.

I love the idea of remote work, but also enjoy going into the office if there's no one else there. I think what I'll do is go in 2x a week and try to imrove my in-home office. I'd like to set up one more monitor -- that would help to mimic what I have in the office.

I didn't need anti-anxiety meds and was really calm at work for the first time ever, so it's interesting that I need anxiety medication at home and not when I go into the office. Granted, I would never get anything done if I were to go hybrid since I got into conversations that went on in the middle of the day; getting work done can be harder to do.

I'm still eating far too much processed food in the form of snacks, so I'd like to set my intentions and make an omelette tomorrow morning, then eat steamed vegetables, rice, and fish. And afterwards, I'll make thai soup for dinner. I have frozen girl scout cookies in the freezer, so I've been limiting myself to 4 a day, but I want a full detox/break, so maybe that will be after kicking the food app habit.