Daily Check-in: Monday, March 20th ***πŸŒ·πŸ¦πŸ¦‹πŸŒ»HELLO SPRING!!!🌺🐣🐝🌱***

Hello Blendiez!

How are you all today? How was the weekend?

Gotta give a big thanks to our ghostess Inge for always giving that weekend a little something extra. ((By the way, I love purple passionflowers if you are still taking requests.😊))

And as always so much appreciation to my co-host, Kim, for her two weeks of fantastic hosting. Thank you! You're awesome.

But now it's Monday. But also (for the northern hemisphere) the first day of Spring! Is that more or less holding true where you are?

Spring got way ahead of itself over here in Florida. Signs of it have started over a month ago, but it also got a bit chilly the past few days and gave Spring a little dose of reality. Luckily nothing devastating and all this new green can keep on poking their heads out.

One such things poking their heads would be a type of Rockrose, which is featured in today's photo. Each bright yellow bloom lasts for only a day, so these flowers really take that carpe diem lifestyle to heart.

But anyway, how's it going with the workouts? Enjoying everything FB has to offer? ..I'm in freestyle mode. Just going with how I feel and adjusting from day to day. Today being upper body via Nicole's latest release.

But what about you? Feel free to share all the sweat and stretching movement you have going on.

And keep that sharing vibe over to food!! ..Hah, unless it is Friday, I'm afraid I can't reliably tell you about my dinner. I freestyle my food all the time, but it is mostly scary healthy, right Shabnam?πŸ˜‰

Okay, think I've talked on long enough. I do hope your Mondaze is full of good things or at least doesn't cause too much trouble.

I thank you all for reading and checking in with me today. See you in the comments!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***