Weekend Check-In: Sunday, 19/03/23

Hello lovely ladies,

I hope all of you are well wherever you are in the world right now and that I haven't scared you off too much with my ramblings yesterday. And unfortunately I can't give you any comfort because you'll have to suffer through another check-in with yours truly. So off we go...

Let's talk workouts first. Today none for me, I am going to be sitting on my bum all day trying to finish some ARC's that are due for a review by the end of this month. And since I've got three, I'll better get a move on. But what about you? Are you doing anything sporty? Or are you giving them bones a rest too?

And what about dinner? What's on the menu? Absolutely no idea here. As it's a Sunday chips might be involved but that's about all I know and even that could be completely wrong. I'd say give me some ideas but they'd have to be pretty basic as I'm a lousy cook. No fancy dinners by my hand I'm afraid!

And last but not least, a quick, silly question that's got to do with my posted picture. It's my first attempt at a flower. It's supposed to be a Lily, and it worked out fairly well apart from using too light a wire for its petals. But I'm getting off track here, so the question is: If you wanted me to crochet you a flower, which one would it be?

Feel free to ignore the question and just tell me about your day. I'm all ears!!

Only thing left to say is thank you for checking in with me, it's been a hoot as usual. Oh and before I forget, be on the lookout for the ever lovely Raven who'll be joining us again tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone!! Toedeloe!!🥰

Edited