HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 18th

Good Saturday morning Blendfriends!

This is day 1 of my one-week staycation. I was so tired from my looooong work week that I actually managed to stay in bed until 5:30am. I plan to esse into this day, just relaxing this early morning, bundled up in a blanket. But I am really looking forward to going for a walk and completing my first workout since Sunday. I will do a lower body workout from my « Try later » list, since I missed too many days of the Strong and Lean Challenge that I had put on my calendar this week.

I posted very little this week and I don’t think that I shared the good news that I was one of the winners of the Biggest Winner Challenge at work. I earned the most points and won a 50$ gift card and a healthy habits planner. One of my colleagues also won in the category of most % of inches lost. And out of the top 7 points earners, 6 were from our group.

I will sign up for the Amazing Race Challenge which starts in 2 weeks. I just hope that they have taken into account our feedback from last year, in particular how the increase in kilometres to walk each week was too steep. I have teamed up with a colleague who has never participated in challenges at work, so it will be interesting to see her fresh take on it.

But enough about me. What are your plans for this weekend? Are you in the midsts of an FB program or challenge at this time? Have you tried the new feature which allows you to swap a workout within a program? Or are you free styling it at the moment? Or maybe you are enjoying a rest day or rest week.

And do you have any fun plans to share? Just recuperating from my work week will be enough for me, with some reading, watching biathlon and catching up on series.

Wishing everyone a great weekend!