Daily Check-in: Friday, March 17th, Happy St. Patrick's Day! ☘️☘️🌈☘️☘️

Hello, Blendfriendz!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! ☘️

How are you all doing today? Looking forward to your weekend?

I hope so! We have our lovely Inge as weekend guest host, so make sure to stick around and check in with her!

As for today? What's going on for your Friday?

With workouts?

Yesterday I intended to do Erica's newest lower body routine, but I deep cleaned my kitchen, gave Mable a bath, and did some laundry instead. So I plan on getting to that lower body routine today!

What's on the menu for today, Blenderz?

We are having corned beef and cabbage, as per our St. Patrick's Day tradition! Except we don't eat beef, so it's a corned venison that hubby made. Plus colcannon, extra cabbage, parsnips, carrots, and potatoes. I'm excited!

Finally, here's a pic for ya!

A bit of a non-traditional St. Patrick's Day rainbow cake, but darker: a "Moonbow Cake"! I spent a lot of time on this the past weekend, and I am super happy with how it came it out. It was a fun baking project!

Alrighty, that's about it for me today, and for these past two weeks! You guys will be back to checking in with the fabulous Miss Raven on Monday!

So until then:

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! ☘️☘️🌈☘️☘️

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited