My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone and we are offically halfway through the week and it's almost Friday and I can't wait for the weekend to get here because I've got some fun things planned out. The weather for here and for at my dad's house is going to be sunny the next few days or so and I'm taking that chance to go outside this weekend and play some sports with my best friend. Moving on to workouts I had a burner upper body workout with Amanda yesterday and my arms were feeling it after the fact, and for today I had a kick butt lower body workout with Daniel.

So both my legs and arms are feeling it from both workouts that I had and I will be able to stretch out all those muscles with a nice stretching workout for tomorrow with either Aly or Marina. I haven't decided which one I'm going to be be doing but when I do my body will be thankful for the stretching workout on all those muscles that really worked out the past couple or few days. I think that we are going to be cleaning the house again tomorrow but I know for sure my mom is going to be mopping the floors, and she might just do only that because it takes a long time for her to mop all three floors.