A
Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Day 1 of No Eating Out Accountability

Hello! I tried this a few months ago, and it worked wonders for both my waistline and wallet. But now, I'm finding myself stress eating and ordering food through doordash, that's never really healthy.

I ordered 2 cupcakes today that were probably $20, then tacos that were easily $25. $45 is enough for groceries, not for 2 meals. I wasn't hungry afterwards to eat anything else, but I noticed that this has been happening for the past 2 weeks - I'll get stressed out from a meeting, from deadlines, feel like I don't have the time to do grocery shopping, etc... And so I just order food in so I can work longer and attend more meetings. It's just not healthy.

I'll be posting every day on meals and the food that I made (and hopefully not ordering out). I'm trying to do journaling or even paper therapy (ripping up paper and then recycling it) during work.

Tomorrow, I'd like to make breakfast (scrambled eggs and blueberries), lunch (rice and chicken), and then for dinner... I'm not exactly sure. This is where I'd ordinarily order out. I think the main issue is that I haven't actually gone grocery shopping for a while, so I'll take an hour off to do that if I can't come up with something for dinner.