Perspiration Pals 15 March 2023

Hello Pals! I hope you’re well. At least much better than I am. I’ve been ill for the past couple of days. I knew I shouldn’t have been boasting about my immune system but I did it anyway and instead of taking it as a compliment the bloody thing decided to take a break and let a sneaky little virus get the better of it. Fever, diarrhoea, and nausea ensued. TMI, I know. But perhaps it’ll explain the complete lack of ideas to make this thread even slightly more interesting.

I was about to finish Strong 3 but it’ll have to wait for a while. I removed everything from the calendar for this week and to be honest I have absolutely no regrets. (a couple of years ago, I would’ve felt awful for not being able to work out but oddly enough I’m fine with it now.) All right, let me ask you one question. Do you know why we have body aches when we’re sick?

It’s a public holiday here so I’m at home relaxing. What do you usually do when you have a day off? Normally, I’m a lot more active but to be honest, I don’t mind lazing around a bit.

OK, Pals, have an easy day and take care.