A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 15th

Good morning Blendfriends!

Sorry I have not been around lately, my grandmother passed away and I am still processing/dealing. It is always hard to be so far away. I feel helpless and awful that I cannot be there. A friend said something that I thought was really wise. Just because I can't be there doesn't mean I care less. I hope my family understands that.

I have still been working out and slowly getting back into regular weekday habits. This morning I picked-up Runner Challenge. I am only on day 3 and it was a lower body. I was surprised how the video I chose really got me sweating and my heart pumping. It was just strength. But I strongly dislike lower body strength. I am not sure why because I used to be obsessed with it.

In good news yesterday we submitted all of the paperwork for my permanent residence. Who knows what else they will come up with? Hopefully, it is easy and I just need to pick up the card and pay in a few weeks.

Trying to get back into simple wholesome weeknight dinners and tonight will feature salmon, broccoli and rice. After 3 days of coq au vin I am ready for a change.

I hope everyone is doing ok and I will try to check in later. Have a great Wednesday.