Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! 15-Minute Bored Easily Glute Finisher

Hey Fitness Blenders!

How are you this week? 

If there’s one thing I love at the end of a workout, it’s a good finisher. Bonus points if it isolates a muscle group I need to work on. Enter today’s release:

15-Minute Bored Easily Glute Finisher

I think we could ALL use more focused glute work and here’s why. Strong glutes support good posture and pelvic alignment, prevent lower back and knee pain, increase power and performance, support your body in single-leg movements and more.

We often group glute work in with lower body exercises like squats, deadlifts and lunges, which is great, but we also need to work the glutes in isolation too. The reason for this is because our quadriceps and hamstrings tend to overpower our glute muscles. But, they can’t hide when they’re the main focus!

This is a quick-paced format moving through a series of 20 different exercises (cheers for bored easily format!) for 30 seconds on, 10 seconds off. You can do this routine without any equipment but some optional items to add a challenge are a mini loop resistance band and dumbbell.

[For my pre/postnatal moms out there, glute work is incredibly supportive for comfort and stability in both pregnancy and postpartum! Try not to neglect it]

You can add this to the end of any other workout for a spicy (but fun, I promise) finisher.

Enjoy!
Nicole