My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone and we are almost halfway through this week it's just flying on by and the weather for here, has been raining since last Friday but we will get a break from it for two days maybe more. I know that with the weather we have for this week we will be doing chores inside the house, and nothing really much outside execept for taking care of the animals and anything else. Moving on to workouts the workouts for this week have been kicking my butt and have been giving me a good burn to where I'm feeling it the next couple of days, but I will have a nice recovery workout at the end of the week before I go back to my dad's house.

The temperature for us here this week is in the mid to high 50's which is really nice because then it's not as cold when we go outside to take care of the animals and any other chores. I'm hoping that if it get's to a nice temperature on Friday I might be able to wear a dress to my dad's house since it's been a few weeks since the last time I wore one. But I'm thinking of wearing a dress the next two days since it's going to be nice and sunny and the weather will be 58 tomorrow and 56 on Thrusday with not hardly any clouds until Friday.