Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Full Body Metabolic Conditioning

Hello everybody and good morning! You’re in for a treat for today’s new workout release :) 

Full Body Metabolic Conditioning

What if I told you that in just 36 minutes you could increase your metabolic rate, improve cardiovascular capacity, score an intense energy burn, and feel amazing afterward?! You’re in luck because these are the main benefits that come with this MetCon workout (Metabolic Conditioning/Training).

Although you may not have heard it put in this way before, there are many workouts here on Fitness Blender that fall in the metabolic conditioning bucket. This type of training pushes the threshold between cardio and muscular capability. It involves completing compound exercises with little rest in between exercises in an effort to maximize energy burn and increase metabolic rate both after and during a workout. You’ll find the majority of the exercises in our workout focus on strength training with short bursts of bodyweight cardio built-in to keep you on your toes. Your warm-up and cool-down are included along with low-impact modifications where needed. 

I always say that some of the most challenging workouts have both a cardio and strength training component and this is one of them! Regardless, each person is able to approach this workout at their own pace. By choosing to get this workout complete, you’re saying yes to doing hard things and feeling so accomplished as a result. Who’s with me?! 

See you there :)

xxErica