Daily Check-in: Tuesday, March 14th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

And Happy Pi π Day to you!

How are you all doing today?

I'm feelin pretty groggy, but that's alright. I'm also pretty sore after my workouts yesterday. I did an upper body burnout with Brian, and then I just had to try Erica's new core routine; so I'm feelin both of those today!

Since we're already on the subject, what do your workouts look like for today, Blenderz?

I'm leaning towards a squats and deadlifts routine. Something more straightforward and lower body focused.

And what's on the menu for today?

I should probably make some π for π Day, but we'll see how much ambition I have to actually do that later on.

Finally, a pic!

We had a ruffed grouse crash out near our house the other night, and it stunned itself. So to keep it from going into shock, we placed it in a box, in a warm, quiet spot in the garage overnight, and released it in the morning. It seemed no worse for the wear. So, hopefully, it won't do that again! Here's the pic of hubby holding it just before it was released.

Alrighty, that's about it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited