Need advice regarding diet/intermittent fasting

Hey all! I attached a pic of me for reference, it’s the best one I have right now lol.

This is my first post on the community page so please be nice, haha! I’ve been working out consistently for several years, I use fitnessblender videos a lot and they’re awesome, and I know their community is just as awesome!

I’m just trying to get some advice and maybe some encouragement. Though I’ve been working out a lot, I’ve gained some weight over the years. Probably about 20-30 lbs over the course of 10ish years. I think a lot of it is muscle gain but I know some of it is fat. I did a body scan and I’m about 60% muscle or something like that. But I have stubborn fat, particularly around my belly. I know that’s common for a lot of people, but it seems a bit excessive to me so I’m trying to work on it. I’m 5’6” and 166 lbs, so my BMI is around 26 which is very slightly in the “overweight” category. Id like to shed maybe 20 lbs so I’m in the normal category.

My current exercise routine for the past week has been consistently getting 10k steps in and lifting weights 4 days of the week. I think I’m good there, my main issue is nutrition, and here’s where the idea of intermittent fasting comes in. Overall, my diet is decent. I stay away from junk food, never drink soda, but I could stand to eat more fruit and veggies. I’ve been this way for a while now but have still seen a very slow weight gain. I came across intermittent fasting and keto and want to try it, but since I’m only slightly overweight, I don’t know how rigid I should be with myself.

Maybe I should just try it for a couple of weeks and see how I feel? Lol. I know my post is super all over the place, but that’s how my mind is right now. I want to lose weight purely for the fact that I don’t like the fat on my stomach and my BMI saying I’m overweight, but idk how much of that is muscle and if I should even be overly concerned with my weight like I am. I struggle with body image 🙃

Any advice with body image, BMI, intermittent fasting/keto diet, losing a small amount of weight… any advice on any of these topics would be very appreciated. Thank you!