Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Pure Arms Strength Circuits

Hey FB Crew!

Today’s workout release is a new one for your upper body arsenal: Pure Arms Strength Circuits

In this routine, we focus solely on isolating the smaller muscle groups of the upper body — biceps triceps, and shoulders! Why just these?

When we’re doing total body or comprehensive upper body routines, we often don’t do a lot of “small muscle group” work. So we end up doing similar exercises at similar weights, over and over again. What we can’t forget is that these smaller muscle groups are involved in the compound lifts (bench press, row, shoulder press, etc) yet are sometimes neglected. This commonly leads to a training plateau. 

Whether you want to gain more lean muscle tone or increase the weights you’re able to lift on those compound exercises, this routine will be helpful in busting through whatever plateau you’re facing. I’ve included some unique (perhaps new??) exercises to stimulate your arms differently. See the write-up for tips on those!

Admittedly, I felt a very healthy amount of soreness for 2 days post-workout which tells me this was also exactly what I needed (note: soreness is not an indicator of a good workout, but it can tell you that you worked your muscles in a new, exciting way).

I followed this up with Amanda’s Complete Upper Body Stretching and Mobility Routine and it was perfect!

Tell me how this one goes for you!
-Nicole