HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 13th

Hello, Blendfriends, and welcome to another Monday. I hope this Monday finds you well, and that anyone who's just had a time change is bouncing back nicely. I'm giving myself extra rest days after that near-fall I mentioned yesterday... no weight lifting till I can feel that my neck and shoulders are okay. I've been so grateful for being recovered after last year's triple sprain, so happy to add weight these last few months, once I could see the sidewalks mostly dry and ice-free I guess I let my guard down... so of course I had to trip indoors to show that it's probably best to pay attention to your body in all kinds of surroundings!

Anyway, today's quote is an illustration by artist Iulia Bochis, who shows us that "progress is not linear." I am taking that to mean that this detour of mine doesn't mean I'm not progressing. I've gotten in good long walks these last two days, and also quite self-indulgently treated myself to the first two novels of the Invisible Library series. Quite the page-turning adventures, those were! I almost went past my subway stop on Saturday, and yesterday was chopping vegetables for soup with my e-book on its stand on the countertop :)

How goes your progress? Is it full of eddies and waves too, or are you on a nice straight stretch? Or perhaps you've been waylaid by a good novel, too!

Note: I edited this post because I uploaded the wrong pic this morning. It was a silly image by comic artist John Allison that said "I wrecked these eyes reading" -- I did manage to avoid eyestrain despite reading for hours over the weekend, so it wasn't entirely off topic, but the illustration above is the one I meant to share!!

Edited