Daily Check-in: Monday, March 13th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today? How was your weekend?

I hope it was grand!

And I hope you checked in with our wonderful weekend guest host; Lisette! Lisette--thank you so much for ghosting!!

As for some us, we are at the first Monday post-Daylight Savings Time. So, like, gross, ya know? Stupid time change. I think I'm gonna need a bit more coffee than usual today.

Anywho, let's talk workouts shall we? What's happenin with your workouts today?

Well, I never got to my upper body routine on Friday, so I think I'll do an upper body routine today! Maybe even something with some kickboxing thrown in.

And what's on the menu for today, Blenderz?

Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! and more Coffee!

Finally: a pic!

Even Alphie's got that DST hangover. He is not feelin it, man. Time to go back to bed; and I couldn't agree more, little man!

Alrighty, that's about it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited