Weekend ghost checkin Sunday 12-03-2023

Welcome to the last day of the week blenders! Or first day, some people see Sunday as the first. I think it's the last. I have another question for you all. What is something dumb you did that ended up costing you money? A little while ago I plugged in my laptop cause the battery was almost dead, but it wasn't charging. I use one of those boxes with multiple contacts. I ordered a new charger immediately. After it arrived, I could charge again but I noticed that contact box wasn't plugged in to the contact in the wall. I still don't know if it was unplugged when I used my old charger. It's very possible it was, which is just dumb. I still need to test the old charger on a working contact 🙃 but I don't want to feel like an idiot so I haven't done that just yet.

Now onto workouts! It's another rest day for me. I finally got to do that photoshoot. Unfortunately most photos were not sharp. I'm working on them now in photoshop, hoping I'll have at least 1 good image.

Dinner! What's cooking today? I am making my mushroom risotto again because I have an open pack of parmesan cheese in the fridge.

Photo is my editing work. That will be all from me! Back to editing