J

Body Changes

Hi Everyone!

I'm just putting this out there to see if anyone is experiencing similar changes in their bodies.

I am in my early 50s and have been working out with fitness blender 4-5 times a week for about two and a half years now. Right before I started working out I dropped about 23lbs. I am 5ft 4" and when I started working out I was around 125lbs. I have since gained about 5lbs back (which is fine with me). It seems to be muscle that I have gained. Anyway, it seems now that I am beginning to be almost too thick with muscle. I feel less flexible then I used to be though I stretch often and my muscles feel tired and sore most of the time. I sleep and eat well. My workouts are mostly HIIT, strength training, some pilates and a little cardio.

Any ideas or similar changes? While I love being strong and healthy but I don't want to be a body builder (no offence to any body builders out there! You people are beautiful!). Should I dial back on strength training and do more cardio? Any kind ideas or opinions I would love to hear them! Thanks so much for reading!