Weekend ghost check-in Saturday 11th of March

Hello hello friends

Welcome to the weekend check-in. I'm proud to announce I've come prepared. I was walking the other day thinking about movies and an interesting question popped up, which I wrote down in my phone's agenda as ghost question, lol. So my question is: What is a movie you loved as a kid/teenager, that you still love now as an adult? Mine is the 1999 classic The Mummy. As 90's baby Brendan Fraser was THE action hero in movies. Although in The Mummy my favorite is Ardeth (Oded Fehr) becasuse holy hell he's hot. When I was 12 I believe my favorite was Imhotep (Arnold Vosloo). Curious which movies are your childhood treasures.

Now for workouts, anyone have anything planned? I have a rest day myself. Actually wanted to take some self portraits today, but apparently I had promised my housemate (technically still boyfriend, but housemate comes closest to our dynamic really) we would clean the windows. So I guess I'm cleaninig windows today. Not just yet though. Now I'm still sipping coffee and listening to music. I'm actually quite sore from yesterday's workout. Those 70 kilo hip thrusts destroyed my glutes.

On to food, what's on the menu guys? I don't know yet. because housemate wants to order himself a kapsalon. I usually cook for myself when he orders, but I have groceries being delivered today, between 19:00 and 20:00, so that's unfortunate, bit late. So I might just order something myself. Or improvise with whatever is in the closet, which isn't much I'm afraid.

Photo for this Saturday is Oded Fehr as Ardeth, because it's fitting and I don't have anything else lol. He's simply gorgeous, so I'm sure you won't mind

That's all from me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***