Daily Check-in: Friday, March 10th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you today? Are you ready for your weekend?

I hope so! We have a wonderful weekend guest host lined-up: Lisette! Lisette, thanks so much for volunteering, and we look forward to hearing from you!

And also occurring this weekend in the U.S. (if your state follows it) Daylight Savings Time! So don't forget to "spring" your clocks forward 1 hour on Saturday night. (Blech. I hate these stupid time changes)

Anywho, let's talk something more pleasant; like workouts!

What do your workouts look like for today?

Yesterday I decided to do a short, shake out routine to help with my soreness. I chose to do Erica's newest workout, and I really enjoyed it. It was great to get a bit of a sweat and some movement, without overtaxing my muscles.

As for today, I'm ready for an upper body routine. I have not decided which one just yet. Might be Brian's upper body burnout, or could be my all-time favorite routine with Daniel. Decisions, decisions.

And what's on the menu for today, Blenderz?

Not sure just yet. We're having another snowy day here, so I want something kinda warm and comforting.

Finally, a pic!

We had a full moon that hung around the other morning as the sun was coming up.

And now that I've successfully mooned you all, I think I can call it a week! I'll catch ya'll right back here on Monday!

Til then, I hope you all have a great weekend, and don't forget to set those clocks ahead on Saturday night! Thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

#thismooningiscomplete

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited