B

Need help with motivation to workout during huge change to life and personal relationship.

Hi everybody. I am a 26 year old female and currently have a goal to workout on a regular basis. I have goals of weightloss, switching to a healthy lifestyle, and just feeling better in general.

I have watched and worked out to fitness blender videos since 2015 and they're the only workouts I can really tolerate. At some point in early-mid february, I set some goals for myself and I joined fb plus. I started working out most days and felt really good about it and myself. Just recently, last Tuesday, I had a major relationship change and personal life change. Since then I've been some days depressed, some days okay but just not feeling like working out. I know that taking time off to deal with stress is okay, and I did that. But now the fact that I'm not working out is genuinely also stressing me out. I hate restarting and I feel bad for not working through this. I still want to reach my goals, I'm just having trouble looking towards the future. Any motivation tips to get me out of this mindset? I would really appreciate any help that anyone else has.

Thank you