Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 9th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

We're already at Thursday of our week--so that means we gotta talk ghosting! Here's our current line-up:

March 11th & 12th: Lisette

March 18th & 19th: Inge

March 25th & 26th: Shabnam

April 1st & 2nd: Coby

And as always, if you are interested in guest hosting any weekend after April 1st & 2nd, just let me or Raven know, and we'll get ya scheduled in! Thank you all for volunteering!

Okie dokie, guys; let's talk today, shall we?

What's happenin on the workout front?

I originally planned to do lower body with Kelli yesterday, but the lower body with negatives routine with Daniel was really speaking to me, so I did that instead. And I'm feeling it today! I made sure that I did 10 reps during each set (so 3 sets of 10) for each move; and added in some weighted hip thrusts at the end. Boy-oh-boy are my legs toast today! So Im thinking I might take it easier today; just some stretching. That I way I'll finish my week out with a nice thorough upper body strength routine tomorrow.

What's happenin on the food front?

Oh, I dunno. I've been having a bought of heartburn again; so I gotta keep it pretty bland for now. Blech.

Finally, a pic!

A tiny fuzzy deer! This little one was kinda small to be seen on its own--but I'm hoping its friends were just out of view and further back in the field.

Ok, I think that's about all I got for today!

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited